Saturday 17 March 2012

Scrambled Blueberry Delight - Recipe

Now I know this next recipe doesn't LOOK appetizing. I promise you, it's delicious though. You could only do this in the consolidation phase, perfect for breakfast or a yummy dessert.

When I made this recipe I doubled the recipe I am going to write out for you, that's why the pictures will look like a lot more food than what you will end up with when following this recipe.

INGREDIENTS

2 tbsp oat bran
1/2 cup egg whites
1/4 cup blueberries (I made it using 1/4 cup blueberries and 1/4 cup blackberries, but remember, I doubled the recipe)
1 package of Splenda
1/2 tsp cinnamon


Doesn't take too long to scramble up. Smells like hot blueberries, yum!

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then throw them in a pan and scramble the eggs.

The cleanup becomes a hassle if you break all the blueberries and the hot blueberries get all over the pan. If you let these blueberries cool, washing the pan might be a little difficult. Just a warning.

Take all cooked ingredients out of the pan and place them into a bowl, there you go! Easy, filling, healthy meal. Perfect for my sweet tooth.

A little PB2 on the side, PB2 is powdered peanut butter. 85% less fat than peanut butter.

I added 2 tbsp of PB2, but it didn't even need that extra yum, the blueberries make it fine on it's own. Doesn't look too yummy, but it was delicious!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Lol it does look a bit yucky but I beleive its delicious.I miss blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds YUMMY!!! So close to consolidation I can taste those blueberries!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because you are so amazing, I've nominated you for a blogger award :) You can read about it here...

    http://flamidwyfe.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/blogger-awards-part-2/

    ReplyDelete